"G2i totally changed my life. My quality of life is way, way better. I get less stressed. I get less sick. I have more hours in my day to give attention to my family. I'm really thankful for working with them. - Tiago Souto
Tiago's story is proof that vacancies you see at G2i are filled with healthy and happy devs - which means this could not only be your next job, but the one after that as well.
You probably want to know what's involved.
We're looking for someone who can bring technical leadership and domain knowledge that will make you invaluable. You'll ideate, develop and maintain a high-impact application that's helping millions of people secure their financial futures. If that doesn't check the box for a rewarding career then go ahead and tell us what will.
What you'll do:
- Create high impact solutions that address key business priorities
- Be the go-to person when it comes to programming languages, security, automation and testing
- Make strategic technology decisions
- Identify and mitigate issues across multiple domains based on your intuition and experience
- Coach technology communities
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of React Native, Redux, and Frontend application frameworks
- Experience with system design and architecture
- Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation, and capable of forming a deep understanding of our underlying frameworks and languages
- Experience with Mobile app development
- Experience with REST Web Services development Experience with Test automation tools Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Experience as part of an Agile engineering or development team
- Experience building applying security principles to mobile applications
- Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies
- Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring
G2i is the first hiring platform that focuses on developer health. We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and act on those beliefs by ensuring we only take on clients that share our mission to improve the mental, physical and emotional health of developers.
Awesome benefits our client is offering:
- 5% 401k matching
- 5 weeks PTO
- Generous family/parental leave plan
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Top-tier healthcare package
Just click Apply . We appreciate that your resume may not be up to date so just share a copy of your LinkedIn profile. You can then tell us everything else we need to know in a chat with the recruiting team and a one-off coding challenge.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We're dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are part of an underrepresented group in tech that is considering applying, but you have any reservations about doing so, please email our Director of Talent Acquisition, Eva@, and let us know how we can be more welcoming to you.