Our school in Sandy Springs is seeking a fun, loving, and passionate middle school teacher to join our team for an immediate opening!
At CMCH, we are inspiring a new generation of leaders, creators, thinkers, and engaged citizens. Through our individualized approach to learning and commitment to critical thinking, our students graduate with a deep love of learning, a strong sense of self, and a passion for having an impact in the world.
CMCH (www.chayamushka.org) serves students from 1st through 8th grade. CMCH offers a sophisticated dual curriculum in a progressive environment. At CMCH, students are encouraged to be curious, to embrace another's difference, and to engage in respectful dialogue.
We are looking for a middle school teacher who innovates with curriculum and pedagogy. We seek to support children in taking ownership of their learning. All staff actively participate in designing and facilitating highly engaging, rigorous learning experiences with resources and projects that allow children to help lead their own learning.
- Teach Middle School Science or Social Studies
- Collaborate with a team of teachers and faculty
- Design and deliver curriculum according to standards and benchmarks
- Create hands-on lab experiences for grades 6-8
- Manage classroom routines and behaviors
- Communicate with families
- Be innovative and dynamic, interested in project-based learning